"I called Chris on Valentine's Day last week and he was busy but offered to come out on Sunday which I thought was great. He came out and taught me about the harmful stuff I had built up in my chimney. We bought our house in November of 2013 and apparently the previous owner hadn't cleaned it very often. We only had a handful of fires in it since we moved in but I'm glad we had it cleaned because Chris showed me the creosote that had actually been on fire at some point inside the chimney. He was very professional and clean, on time, and very personable. We will definitely use him again in the future."
Daniel Joseph D'Amico
"They were out today, very pleased with the service and knowledge, will have them every year or as needed."